Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by HotelREZ Limited (“HotelREZ”), whose registered number is 05100663 and whose registered office is at Unit 4.3, Trentside Business Village, Farndon Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 4XB, UK.
1. OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
- This Website is a platform for the hotels, hotel groups and other service providers featured on it (“Accommodation Provider(s))” to offer accommodation and related services to you. By booking using the Website, you will not be entering into a contract for the provision of accommodation and/or other services with HotelREZ. Your contract for accommodation and/or other services will be directly with the applicable Accommodation Provider. This applies regardless of whether or not you make a pre-payment for a booking in accordance with clause 3(d) below.
- The terms and conditions of the Accommodation Provider with whom you book will apply to the accommodation and/or other services booked, whether you book online or by telephone. You should ensure that you are familiar with, and agree to, the Accommodation Provider’s terms and conditions before completing your booking.
- All queries in relation to, and issues arising from, any accommodation and/or services you book online or by phone should be addressed to the applicable Accommodation Provider.
- No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this Website or the services we offer with the laws of any country other than the UK.
2. HOTEL INFORMATION
- The prices shown on the Website are subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn by the Accommodation Provider at any time. HotelREZ has no control over pricing or availability of accommodation and/or services.
- Information advertised or provided on the Website (including hotel details, room availability, room prices, hotel facilities and hotel star ratings (or their local equivalent)) (“Hotel Information”) is based on information provided by Accommodation Providers and other third parties.
- The accuracy of the Hotel Information is the sole responsibility of the Accommodation Provider. HotelREZ does not verify Hotel Information and therefore makes no representations or warranties (whether express or implied) as to the quality or suitability of any hotel, facility or service featured on the Website. Where it is stated that a hotel, accommodation or service meets HotelREZ’s selection criteria, is approved or similar, this is based on information provided to HotelREZ by the Accommodation Provider. HotelREZ does not verify that this information is true, accurate or complete. You should also be aware that cultures and social norms will vary between different destinations and you may not receive the same welcome in all resorts as you would, for example, in a metropolitan city. HotelREZ recommends that you respect local law and cultural standards of behaviour.
- Hotel Information or other information featured on the Website does not constitute a recommendation by HotelREZ of any hotel, facility or service.
- HotelREZ recommends that you confirm all details relating to the hotel, accommodation and/or service directly with the Accommodation Provider before you complete your booking, particularly where this concerns the availability of a particular room type, late or early check-in, availability of particular services or facilities and any other special request.
- You can make a booking using either of the following methods:
- online, by clicking on the “Book” button on the Website and following the booking procedure, or
- by telephone, using the number listed on the Website.
- Once HotelREZ has received your booking and all necessary information from you, it will take all reasonable steps to arrange your booking with the Accommodation Provider, and if your chosen accommodation is available, will provide you with a booking confirmation via email.
- Except under paragraph (d) below, HotelREZ will not charge your credit card. The Accommodation Provider will take payment for accommodation and other services upon your departure from the hotel.
- Certain Accommodation Providers require pre-payment, and in this instance HotelREZ (as agent of the Accommodation Provider) will take payment in full from your credit card at the time of booking. You will be advised at the time of booking if pre-payment is required.
- When making a booking you must provide the information we need to process your booking with the Accommodation Provider, including your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card details (“Personal Information”).
- HotelREZ recommends that you consult the Foreign Office travel advice and information for the area you are visiting and act on any information and advice that they may give.
- HotelREZ will pass any special request you may make to the Accommodation Provider but cannot guarantee that it will be provided or observed.
- Currency conversion on the Website is provided by a third party for which HotelREZ is not responsible. HotelREZ therefore gives no warranty or representation as to the accuracy of currency conversion and you should treat it as an estimate only.
4. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
- Bookings may only be cancelled, or your stay reduced, by contacting HotelREZ directly, either by email (email@example.com, telephone (number) or, where available, online.
- If you cancel your booking, the Accommodation Provider may apply a cancellation charge. Further details of the cancellation policy of the Accommodation Provider will be made available to you during the booking process. A fee may also be charged by the Accommodation Provider if you reduce the duration of your stay.
- Any sums reimbursed to you as a result of cancellation or reduction in the duration of your stay for which payment in advance has been made, will incur an additional administration fee of £25, which will be deducted from sum reimbursed to you.
- Should you wish to extend your stay, you should notify HotelREZ by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The best rate available to HotelREZ at the time the booking amendment is made will apply to the period of extension. Payment for any extension will be taken by the hotel upon your departure, unless pre-payment is required, in which case it will be taken at the time of booking of the extension.
- If you curtail your stay at a hotel where you have made pre-payment, you will not be entitled to a refund for any unused accommodation or services. If you curtail your stay at a hotel where you have not pre-paid, you may nevertheless be charged a cancellation fee. This will depend on the Accommodation Provider’s cancellation policy.
5. LIABILITY OF HOTELREZ
- HotelREZ acts as a service provider of the Accommodation Provider in arranging the booking of hotel accommodation and/or other services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any acts or omissions of the Accommodation Provider or any third party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by law, HotelREZ hereby expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity.
- HotelREZ will in no circumstances be liable to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which you incur or suffer in connection with the Website or the use, inability to use, or result of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise.
- Without limiting paragraphs (b) and (c) above, HotelREZ will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Information on any sites linked to the Website may be outside the control of HotelREZ. If you decide to access any such information, you agree that you do so at your own risk. A link from HotelREZ website does not infer any recommendation by HotelREZ.
7. TELEPHONE POLICY
If you contact HotelREZ by telephone, or are contacted by HotelREZ by telephone for any purpose, HotelREZ may, from time to rime, record any calls for monitoring and staff training purposes.
8. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All information contained on the Website is the property of HotelREZ, and, subject to the below, may not be reproduced in any format for any purpose without the prior written permission of HotelREZ. You may however print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on the Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9. DENIAL OF ACCESS AND CHANGES TO CONTENT
HotelREZ may deny or terminate access to the Website at any time without notice.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
12. GOVERNING LAW